2018 Peewee/Bantam Satellite Training Program (STP)
(6 wks/12 hours)
The summer Wayzata STP Program is a complete off-season training program. The on-ice training program offers a comprehensive and systematic plan for the development of the participant’s technical, tactical, and physical hockey skills.
Optional Dryland is available at a discounted rate. You may sign up at the same time your register for the on-ice clinic. All dryland is held at Acceleration Northwest which is located on the backside of the Plymouth Ice Arena, next to Rink B.
All sessions are run by Wayzata High School Head High School Coach Pat O’Leary and his coaching staff.
Wayzata Hockey has partnered with Acceleration Northwest to complement the on-ice training. Off-ice training at Acceleration is specifically tailored to each athlete’s age and ability level. Pricing had been discounted for summer clinic participants. You can still expect the same exceptionally low trainer to athlete ration and one-on-one attention.
Option 1: Hockey Skills Pass (Skating Treadmill, Stickhandling, Plyometrics) – Unlimited for 6 weeks
Option 2: Hockey Strength Pass (Skating Treadmill, Plyometrics and Lifting) – Unlimited for 6 weeks
- Note: The 6 week period must be completed between June 11 (first day of on-ice) and July 28 (the Saturday following the last day of on-ice instruction).
- For best results we recommend at least 3 workouts per week and no more then 4.
ACCELERATION NW: 3650 Plymouth Blvd., Suite 100 (Back side of Plymouth Ice Center)
Acceleration NW Summer Hours
8am – 8pm Mon-Fri
8am – 1pm Sat
Important Clinic Notes
- REGISTRATION INFO: Registration will allow you to provide contact information, player intentions and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or PayPal account information available. Following this registration, you will see a charge on your account from REG.NGIN.COM. To register, Click here for ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- Participants are required to wear all protective equipment recommended by USA Hockey. All participants must abide by all rules and regulations of WYHA.
- Important: Your credit card charge serves as confirmation. If you register by mail, your cancelled check serves as confirmation.
To be eligible for a refund, written (email or mail) notice of cancellation must be received three (3) prior to May 1 for Summer clinics. Wayzata Hockey Clinics will withhold a $25 administration fee on all refunds. There are NO REFUNDS after the aforementioned dates unless clinics are full and a replacement can be found. All refunds are processed by mail.